If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Poor sap

A man is sitting at a bar located on the top floor of the Sears Tower. He's drinking shots of tequila. He throws down a shot and goes over to a window and jumps out. The guy who was sitting next to him can't believe that the guy jumped out the window. He is even more surprised when, about two minutes later, the same man comes walking back into the bar and sits back down next to him.

The amazed guy asks," How did you do that? I just saw you jump out that window and we're hundreds of feet high above the ground!"

The man replies by saying, "Well, I don't get it either, my friend. I drink a shot of tequila and when I jump out the window, the tequila makes me slow down before I hit the ground. Watch."

He orders another shot, drinks it down, goes over to the window and jumps out. The other man runs to the window and watches as the guy falls. Sure enough, right before reaching the ground, the falling man slows down and lands softly on his feet. A few minutes go by and the guy walks back into the bar.

Still amazed at what he's seen, the other man wants to try it too, so he orders a shot of tequila, drinks it down, goes to the window, and jumps. As he reaches the bottom, he doesn't slow down, and- bam!- slams into the sidewalk.

Back at the bar, the first man chuckles, orders another shot of tequila, and the bartender says to him, "You're really a jerk when you drink, Superman."

No comments:

Post a Comment