If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Author spotlight


A quick heads-up about a writer I'm sure many of you read (I'm no exception): Currently being previewed on The New York Times' website is a huge feature, scheduled to appear in the publication's January 24 Sunday magazine, on the prolific James Patterson. It covers his books, his writing practices, his interactions with his publishers, etc., etc.

It really is a comprehensive piece, which I've only started reading (it's very long). As said, you can check it out now at the Times' website, or wait to read it in print on Sunday. The cool image accompanying this post was produced for the piece by Marcus Gaab (photo) and Stefan Beckman (set design).

No comments:

Post a Comment